The Cowboys have agreed to a contract extension with starting right tackle La’el Collins, team owner and general manager Jerry Jones confirmed Tuesday morning on 105.3 The Fan [KRLD-FM]. The five-year extension is expected to get finalized Tuesday and will include $35 million in guaranteed money, according to a source.
- How The Gilmore’s Gave Back
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones confirms extension for RT La’el Collins: ‘He’s a stalwart for us at tackle’
- Chiefs Right Tackle Mitchell Schwartz Signed To Contract Extension
- La’el Collins ventures to El Paso for Cowboys clinic
- Shaq Mason proving his worth as an unsung anchor along the Patriots offensive line