The Cowboys have agreed to a contract extension with starting right tackle La’el Collins, team owner and general manager Jerry Jones confirmed Tuesday morning on 105.3 The Fan [KRLD-FM]. The five-year extension is expected to get finalized Tuesday and will include $35 million in guaranteed money, according to a source.
- WATCH – Michael Pinckney & Hakeem Adeniji’s Journey to the NFL Combine 2020 | Time2Football
- Three Day1 Clients Make Pro Football Focus Top 101 List
- Mike Evans Nominated for Walter Payton NFL Man Of The Year Award
- How The Gilmore’s Gave Back
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones confirms extension for RT La’el Collins: ‘He’s a stalwart for us at tackle’