The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced today wide receiver Mike Evans as its nominee for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award, presented by Nationwide. Considered the league’s most prestigious honor, the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award, presented by Nationwide, recognizes an NFL player for outstanding community service activities off the field, as well as excellence on the field. This is the third consecutive year that Evans has been nominated for the award. Each of the league’s 32 nominees were announced today.
- A Very Shaq Christmas – Shaq Mason Gives Out 50K to Baker Elementary School
- Cowboys RT La’el Collins Gives Christmas Gift To Himself — By Giving Back To Local Kids
- Mike Evans Nominated for Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award, Presented by Nationwide, For Third Year in a Row
- The Bills Andre’s team up to giveback! Andre Smith – Andre Reed – Greg Rousseau
- Alec Ogletree’s Short Visit to Chicago – SI.COM